top of page

Some like it hot. Infrared hot.

Infrared Sauna

An infrared sauna in a dental practice you ask?!

We believe that the body and mouth are intimately connected. That means that if we reduce inflammation in your body, that will help reduce inflammation in the mouth. We believe in using adjunctive therapies such as infrared sauna to aid with healing and recovery. 


What is an Infrared Sauna?

No, an infrared sauna isn't like a traditional sauna. Infrared saunas do not heat the air around you, instead they use infrared lamps that use electromagnetic radiation to warm the body directly. So much so that actually only about 20 percent of the heat goes to heat the air and the other 80 percent directly heats your body.

That means the heat penetrates more deeply which allows a more intense sweat at a lower temperature. This makes it more tolerable and allows for the following benefits:

  • Better sleep

  • Relaxation

  • Detoxification

  • Weight loss

  • Relief from sore muscles

  • Relief from joint pain such as arthritis

  • Clear and tighter skin

  • Improved circulation and reduce blood pressure.

  • Help for people with chronic fatigue syndrome

  • Improved and speedier healing

  • Reduced inflammation

You don't even have to see us, you can book directly for your own mini spa treatment with slots starting at 20 minutes.​

Book your slot now
bottom of page